Welding Positioner Turntable
For all the welding positioner turntable needs you have, Waldun is the key. For over 2 decades, Waldun is known as China’s number one manufacturer for welding positioners.
We’re a company certified in both the ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System); we’re globally recognized!
Waldun is able to help you in producing a wide range of welding positioner turntables. Whether you need a manual welding positioner or an automatic positioner turntable, we can help you!
Waldun’s Welding Positioner Turntables
You can use Waldun’s turntable positioners for a lot of different processes. Mainly, though, it’s used for welding.
Waldun has all the types of welding positioner turntables, from manual, semi-automatic, to automatic! The best option you can choose would depend on how you’ll use it.
Our positioners have complete specifications from having tilting speeds and motor powers of 0.23 rpms and 2.2 kW, respectively; to rotating speed and motor powers of 0.05 to 0.5 rpms and 1.5 kW!
The machine frames of Waldun’s welding positioner turntables are sandblasted before assembled. This allows the machine to be free from sudden wear and corrosion.
Features and Advantages
- With Waldun’s benchtop welding positioners, you can expect the following advantages:
- Higher productivity rates
- Reduced labor = less costs
- Safer and more secure welders
- More floor space
- Better and improved weld qualities
- Overall, you can use our positioners to gain business advantage and benefit over your competitors. For a considerate rate, you can get high quality welding positioner turntables!
Where You Can Apply Waldun’s Welding Positioner Turntables
- A lot of businesses trust the welding positioner turntables that Waldun has. It’s bought and purchased by organizations in various industries including:
- Automotive industry
- Shipbuilding and shipyard industries
- Petrochemical industry
- Construction industry
- Mining industry
- Railroad and transport industries
- You can definitely make use of Waldun’s welding positioner turntables! Whether you need the conventional positioner, or the more advanced automatic positioner, we’re ready to help you!
- Being the best welding positioner turntable manufacturer in China, Waldun possesses many certifications!
- You will never doubt the effectiveness and efficiency of our weld positioner turntables; they’re accepted worldwide!
Let’s review each of them in details.
- Waldun’s Welding Positioner Turntables
- Features and Advantages
- Where You Can Apply Waldun’s Welding Positioner Turntables
- Why Choose Waldun’s Welding Positioner Turntables?
- Welding Positioner Turntable – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- What is a Welding Positioner?
- How Does a Welding Positioner Function?
- Why Use a Weld Positioner?
- You Keep Yourself and Your Welders Safe
- You Decrease the Stress and Fatigue of the Welder
- Better and Higher Quality of the Weld
- Increased Productivity
- What are Pipe Welding Positioners?
- Using Weld Positioners vs. Manual Handling
- What are the Areas of Application of Weld Positioners?
- The Most Common Welding Positioner Options
- What are the Usual Capacities of a Welding Positioner?
- Welding Positioner Prices
- What are the Advantages of Using Welding Positioners?
- Parts of Welding Positioner
- What is Rotary Welding?
- What are Rotary Welding Positioners?
- What are Benchtop Welding Positioners?
- What is a Welding Turntable?
- How Do You Use Welding Positioner Turntables?
- Are Welding Floor Turntables Automatic?
- Where Can You Apply the Usage of Welding Turntables?
- How Can You Benefit From Using Rotating Welding Tables?
- Final Verdict: More Savings
- What to Look For in a Welding Positioner Manufacturer?
- Who is the Best Welding Positioner Manufacturer
- Understanding Welding Positioners
- What’s a Welding Positioner Turntable?
- What’s a Benchtop Welding Positioner?
- How Do You Use a Welding Positioner Turntable?
- How Can a Welding Positioner Turntable Help You?
- What Benefits Can You Get From Using a Welding Positioner Turntable?
- What are the Parts of a Welding Positioner Turntable?
- What Things Should You Take Note of When Buying Welding Positioners?
- What is Welding Rotator?
- How does Welding Rotator Function?
- What are the Usual Parts of Welding Rotator?
- Welding Positioner Turntable Price
- How Do You Choose the Welding Positioner You’ll Use?
- Who Can You Trust With Weld Positioner Turntables?
- Why Should You Choose Waldun For Your Welding Turntables?
Why Choose Waldun’s Welding Positioner Turntables?
Choosing us to manufacture your welding positioner turntable can open up a lot of benefits!
- All parts are sourced from world-renowned companies and suppliers
- We offer fast delivery of your orders! As fast as 15 days!
- Waldun prioritizes the longevity of the machine, creating solid and durable frames
- We offer complete installation services of the machines
- Excellent and world-class quality aftersales services
Contact us for more information about our welding positioner turntables! You can trust Waldun in many ways you can’t trust other manufacturers!
Never be limited on the choices and options you have; get it customized by us here at Waldun! You can also ask us to help you with other products, such as wear plates, welding overlay machines, welding manipulators, and many more!
Receive a free estimate of the benchtop welding positioners you need for your operations!
Below are welding positioners we also provide.
Welding Positioner Turntable – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
It’s not unknown to us that welding positioner turntables help a lot in the welding process. This is why many welders prefer using it than just going on with a project manually.
But how effective are welding positioner turntables in today’s welding industry? That’s what we’re about to find out. This comprehensive guide will revolve around welding positioners.
By the end of this guide, you’ll not only know if you need it; you’ll also be able to figure out which manufacturer you’ll be working with for the supplication of these equipment.
What is a Welding Positioner?
Welding positioners are complementary mechanical equipment that welders use.
It helps in the position of the weld by rotating the workpiece mechanically.
Overall, this allows the welder to just stand in position and work on a specific level consistently.
How Does a Welding Positioner Function?
A welding positioner functions by clutching to a valve or a point to hold the workpiece.
Then, depending on the goal, it would revolve and rotate the work material. It will spin on a specific axis based on the specifications of the welder.
Why Use a Weld Positioner?
Using weld positioners is not just for the benefit of the welder. As a matter of fact, it’s helpful for the quality of the work as well.
Here are some of the best reasons why you should use a weld positioner:
You Keep Yourself and Your Welders Safe
Weld positioners maximize the safety of your welders.
The workpiece would be anchored and attached well to the positioner, it wouldn’t move. No chains, slings, and cables – you’re going to mount it safely to your positioner.
You Decrease the Stress and Fatigue of the Welder
Your welders would remain on the surface level during welding. They wouldn’t have to duck, go overhead, or achieve complex positions while welding.
Better and Higher Quality of the Weld
Gathering all of its uses, it would guarantee a higher quality of work. Everything’s going to be more accurate, more precise, and the motion of the workpiece will be more controlled.
By using a welding positioner, you can expect to achieve and complete a project faster.
If you compare it to manual handling, it’ll be faster, more effective, and it’ll have a higher quality.
What are Pipe Welding Positioners?
They are welding positioners that accommodate the welding of pipes and tubes.
Using Weld Positioners vs. Manual Handling
Manual handling is the classic or the traditional welding approach. However, it’s tiring for the welder.
You can also produce inaccurate welds because of the workpiece’s unpredictable movement.
Utilizing weld positioners can free you from all the stress you’re experiencing.
Once mounted, you can specify how the workpiece would turn. Everything is automated and you wouldn’t have to do the lifting of the material you’re welding!
What are the Areas of Application of Weld Positioners?
Weld positioners are famous for a lot of uses. However, you can choose to use weld positioners for:
- Mounting Welding Equipment and Machinery
- Parts Rotation for Assembly
- Positioning of Rotary
- Rotating Workpieces With Huge Loads of Offset
- Pipes, Wheels, Shafts, and Others of the Same Kind of Welding
The Most Common Welding Positioner Options
There are a lot of styles and options that you can do for welding positioners.
The most common and sought after units are:
- Rotary Welding Positioners
- Pipe Welding Positioners
- Gripper Welding Chucks
- General Welding Positioners
- Welding Turntables
- Tailstock & Headstock Positioners
- Benchtop Welding Positioners
What are the Usual Capacities of a Welding Positioner?
Welding positioners, on a usual basis, can withstand weight that ranges from the lightest of 50 lbs., to 200,000 lbs.
Welding Positioner Prices
The prices of welding positioners would depend on certain factors including:
- Its weight capability
- The overall weight of the machine
- Type of the machine
- Features and functions of the welding positioner
To know accurate details of pricing, contact the manufacturer you wish to do business with. They’ll give you a quote or an estimate of he positioner you need for your project.
What are the Advantages of Using Welding Positioners?
To name a few of the most recognizable benefits of using weld positioners:
- Better Weld Quality
- Less Welder Fatigue
- Higher Input and Production Ratio
- Automated; Needs Less Supervision
- Higher Capacity Load
Parts of Welding Positioner
Different weld positioners have distinct parts.
But, if we were to name the most general parts of welding positioners, they would include:
- Mounting Plate
- Motor Control (Processing Unit)
- Pivot Mechanism
- Adjustment Lever
- Theta Block
What is Rotary Welding?
It’s a type of welding that uses a welding positioner, oscillating the torch to the surface.
Oftentimes, the torch is fixed or is specified to move back and forth. The purpose is to fill a bigger area with the bead.
What are Rotary Welding Positioners?
They’re the type of positioners you’ll need to use if you need a rotating weld.
It moves a full 360 degrees and will enable you to stick on surface level welding.
What are Benchtop Welding Positioners?
These types of machines are best for smaller design frames that need intricate detail.
They’re not difficult to mount and their main purpose is to mount heavy artillery; not disregarding the design and the details.
What is a Welding Turntable?
In the simplest terms, they’re machines that can help you with your welding project.
Welding turntables are the equipment that could rotate a workpiece on its own. It can be controlled (manually), or could be set on automatic.
How Do You Use Welding Positioner Turntables?
Using a welding positioner turntable is neither hard nor challenging to do. In fact, it can be summed up in these steps:
- Load the workpiece onto the table before you start welding.
- It is then held onto the table by chucks and bolts.
- Using the controller or the pedal, the rotation would begin – it would depend on the speed and the pace you select.
- If you’re using a manual welding turntable, you’d have to hold the filler metal and/or the weld head. Otherwise, you can set them to perform at the pace you want
- Once complete, you can unload the workpiece from the machine; the weld is completed.
You can think of it as a machine that would give you two free hands off of the workpiece.
Are Welding Floor Turntables Automatic?
There are different processing types of welding turntable.
You can choose from manual turntables, semi-automatic turntables, and automatic turntables. Most of the welding turntables now are automatic. However, some welders are more comfortable in making their own pace.
Where Can You Apply the Usage of Welding Turntables?
You can use welding positioner turntables in a wide variety of applications.
But, the most common ones include creation of equipment and components in the following industries:
- Chemical Industry
- Shipbuilding and Shipyard Industries
- Power and Generation Industries
- Petrol Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Steel Industry
- And Many More
These aren’t the only options you got – there are a lot more! Oftentimes, it’s more used in welding round or cylindrical objects as they’re more challenging to work with.
How Can You Benefit From Using Rotating Welding Tables?
You can find a lot of different benefits and advantages from using welding turntables.
Among the most common ones that you can consider include:
Faster and Shorter Positioning Time
One of the main advantages and benefits you can get from using it would be speed; speed in terms of positioning and productivity.
The automation that it offers will allow your welders to gain better welding positions faster. They wouldn’t have to experiment because the workpiece would be laid out flat.
Due to this, you can expect faster welding durations and timeframes for results.
If you are to use a welding turntable, you’ll only need one (1) welder or operator. Once the workpiece has been loaded to the table, it’s as easy as the alphabet from there.
If your machines are semi-automatic or automatic, the welder can allow it to operate by itself.
Safety and Security of Your Welders
Going back to the point above, it promotes the safety and the security of your welders. You wouldn’t have to worry about dangers in handling the workpiece – even if it’s too heavy.
Better and More Accurate Results
Last but definitely not the least is that it can provide promising results. The ease of the welding projects you have will allow you to yield better outputs.
Final Verdict: More Savings
All these advantages point towards one thing – more and better savings for your operational and maintenance costs!
These are just the most common advantages you can get from using welding turntables. Others and more specific ones would depend on the workpiece and the project you have.
What to Look For in a Welding Positioner Manufacturer?
If you’re to work with a welding positioner company, you need to be clear about your needs.
You need to be wary of the following:
- Their experience;
- Products; and
- The proof of the jobs and workpieces they’ve finished
Who is the Best Welding Positioner Manufacturer
Here with us at Waldun, you’ll never have to worry about getting the machine you require.
We have a wide range of machinery and equipment that you can take advantage of. It’s a part of our Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) welding equipment – it’s all in one!
When you work with Waldun, you will never have to think about the quality and the durability of our machinery.
Thousands of clients have proven it – don’t miss the chance to work with the best in the industry
Understanding Welding Positioners
Welding positioners are machines that make the welding process easier.
They rotate at a full 360-degree angle, making the welder just stand in one position. There are many different types of welding positioners but the most common would be a turntable.
What’s a Welding Positioner Turntable?
A welding positioner turntable is a type of welding positioner that’s flat in its surface.
You can use it because it spins and rotates on its horizontal axis. It reveals the whole and complete form of the workpiece to the welder without the need to move and go around it.
What’s a Benchtop Welding Positioner?
They are positioners that are small and can be placed on top of a bench.
They’re positioners that could either be flat on the surface, or could have chucks to clutch the workpiece.
How Do You Use a Welding Positioner Turntable?
Using a weld positioner turntable is easy.
Follow these steps to use your welding turntables more efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare the workpiece to be worked on
- Adjust and size the welding positioner turntable according to the size and weight of the workpiece
- Turn on and activate the welding turntable
- Engage the welding machine/equipment
- Proceed to the weld
Using a welding positioner turntable is rather simple; it’s just like operating a regular machine.
How Can a Welding Positioner Turntable Help You?
For a welder, a welding positioner turntable can help you become stationary. It can help you stay in position and focus on the weld.
For welding companies, it can perform high quality and accurate welds. Minimal error will happen with the weld.
What Benefits Can You Get From Using a Welding Positioner Turntable?
Welding positioner turntables can get you the following benefits:
Safer and More Secure Welders
The number one benefit or advantage that it gives is the security of the welder. Can you just imagine a 50-ton workpiece being welded without a floor positioner turntable?
Not only is it hard, it’s also dangerous and hazardous to the safety of the welder. By using welding positioner turntables, it’s clamped onto and attached so that it refrains from moving.
Using welding positioner turntables can increase your productivity as a welder.
There are machines and equipment that can be programmed to automate the weld. If you use it with a weld positioner turntable, the procedure is faster and more urgent.
Increased and Better Weld Quality
Welders wouldn’t think about how they could maneuver the workpiece if they use this machine.
The only thing you’ll think about would be the quality of the weld; this improves and increases the quality of the weld, regardless of the size of the project.
By using a weld positioner turntable, you can designate less people to do the work. This means less labor and more savings for you.
These are just some of the most common advantages you can get in using welding turntables. If you’re thinking that it’s just another piece of expense, think again!
What are the Parts of a Welding Positioner Turntable?
Different manufacturers of weld positioner turntables could integrate varying parts.
But, to give you the most common parts of a welding positioner turntable, here are they:
- Welding Positioner Gear Bag
- Welding Positioner Base
- Drill and Drill Shaft
What Things Should You Take Note of When Buying Welding Positioners?
There are a lot of things you need to look at before you buy a weld positioner turntable.
But, you need to know the following because they’re the most important ones:
- Positioner Capacity
- Rotational Speed
- Tilting Angle
- Turntable Height
- Turning Motor Power
- Table Diameter
- Turning Angle
By knowing these things, you’ll be able to get the exact positioner you need for your project.
What is Welding Rotator?
A welding rotator is a machine you can use to help in welding cylindrical or rounded objects.
You can use it in welding either small or large-sized rounded objects.
How does Welding Rotator Function?
Many people don’t understand how a welding rotator works. But in reality, it actually functions quite easily.
It functions by rotating the circular or the cylindrical object to help and aid in welding. For heavy materials and workpieces, welders don’t need to change positions as the welding rotator would rotate it for them.
What are the Usual Parts of Welding Rotator?
Different welding rotators have different parts. Moreover, there are manufacturers that add certain components to it.
But, the parts that would never be taken out include:
- Driving Wheels (what turns the materials or workpieces)
- Wheel Frames (what supports the wheels)
- Transmission Device (what controls the speed of the rotation)
- Controller (what is used to change and modify the speed of the rotation)
- Direct Current (DC) Motor (what makes the motion concrete and real)
Even if just one of these parts are missing, a welding rotator would not be able to function.
Welding Positioner Turntable Price
The prices for weld positioner turntables vary from one manufacturer to another.
In fact, it’ll depend on a lot of factors like the capacity, the size, the functionality, and so on.
How Do You Choose the Welding Positioner You’ll Use?
Other than the things you must look for before buying, you need to know how to choose the positioner you’ll purchase.
Here are three (3) tips to help you choose a welding positioner turntable for your project:
- The right type of welding positioner
- Correct motor for the frequency
- Electric control system
These three can help you narrow your options down; helping you arrive at the best and the highest quality of welding positioner turntables.
Who Can You Trust With Weld Positioner Turntables?
China is known to be the best in everything – and that is the case with welding positioner turntables.
And here in the country, there’s no better company you can trust than Waldun.
We here at Waldun have been focusing on improving and developing the quality of welding positioner turntables since 2005.
We’re actually the go-to company of businesses involved and engaged in welding.
Why Should You Choose Waldun For Your Welding Turntables?
All our welding positioner turntables are tested and assessed before they’re sold. We can guarantee zero flaws and errors in using it.
Moreover, we offer a 1-year warranty to machines! That’s how confident we are in the equipment we provide in the market.
Get the best weld positioner turntables you can get in the market with Waldun! Get it within 20 days!