Wear-resistant composite steel plate produced by our company is built-up welding on ordinary steel plate, form an alloy wear-resistant layer with a volume fraction of more than 50% Cr7C3 carbide. It has the characteristics of high wear-resistant, impact-resistant and easy to process, widely used in mining, cement, steel, power and other industries.
- The cement industry: pipelines, vibrating screens, pump shell and others.
- The power industry: mills, conveyors, discharge pipes and others.
- The steel industry: vibrating screen, tanks, rod pillars and others.
- The paper industry: spiral conveyor, transition elbow, cyclone lining and others.
- The mining industry: cover plate, wear rod, wear plate and hopper line.
- The coal industry: pump bodies, coal pipes,and others.
Related Wear Lining Plates Videos
Related Chromium Carbide Plate Products
Note:Format is base material + hardfacing layer. You can contact us for a inquiry, if you need other sizes.