Flux Cored Wire Manufacturing Machine
Based on excellent services, WALDUN has come to an agreement with numerous famous and related businesses within the industry. We can offer you with similar services such as turnkey projects for the fabrication of the welding wire production machine. WALDUN has efficiently supplied significant turnkey projects for different companies in China and Vietnam projects.
Program design procedure
Here are the details of WALDUN’s program design procedures for the welding wire production line.
- This involves the design of the manufacturing line for the welding wire assembling.
- It has a 24-hours available working system
- It has significant product specifications of about φ2.4-4.0mm (hardfacing).
- Creating a section shape, that’s the O-lap joint.
Major equipment capacity allocation
- It has a manufacturing capacity of welding wire, which is over 1000 tons per year.
Procedure and most prestigious technical parameters
- Process flow outline: This project chooses the present very mature rolling combined steel strip fabricating procedure to manufacture our welding wire. Most of the time, it’s quite preferably using the steel strip forming method due to its simplicity and reliable procedure. In addition to lower costs. Thereby making almost all welding wire production line to use this method for their production.
- However, here are the most important points of the manufacturing procedure using strip forming method are: To cut the cold-rolled coil into a 14–16 mm wide steel strip, then proceed to roll it into a “U” groove, fill the powder, and roll it into an “O” tube blank. Also, it should be further rolled and stretched into a finished wire of φ2.4 mm.
- But For the manufacturing of φ2.4mm flux-cored welding wire for surfacing: it’s mostly recommended to use (14-16)* (0.3-0. 4) steel strip as the production line. Then Steel strip for surfacing: the width measurements of B=14-16mm±0.05mm and thickness measurements of δ=0.3-0.35mm±0.01mm. In addition, Carbon steel strip grade of HS1; SYHS is well recommended.
The main components of the production line
Powder preparation→steel strip rewinding unit→formed rough drawing unit→barreling machine take-up line
Surfacing: 0.3-0.35×14-16mm “O” type tower connection
- Steel belt rewinding unit
- Forming rough drawing unit
- Barreled unit
- Steel belt rewinding machine
- Flux core wire forming machine
Program design basis
1. Design of the production line for flux cored wire forming
2. 24-hour work system
3. main product specifications: φ2.4-4.0mm (hardfacing)
4. Forming section shape: O-lap joint.
Main equipment capacity allocation (24-hour work system)
- Production capacity of surfacing flux cored wire
- Flux cored wire forming rough drawing production line: production capacity of about 1000 tons / year (300D * 18H)
WALDUN Videos give you an instant insights into how our welding wire manufacture machine works.
Take a few minutes to watch our videos that will visually show you the entire WALDUN working process.
You wish to know something about welding wire line? Contact us either by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or catch us on Whatsapp: 008618652469606.