Chromium Carbide Wear Fan Blades
Machinery which is prone to damage by wear and tear, may effectively use wear plates as liners or even fabricate entire parts from wear plates. Wear Plates can easily be mechanically processed in different shapes to form parts. They can be rolled, cut by plasma, welded, bended and formed to suit fabrication requirements.
The wear plates comprise of mild steel, flame hardened grades like 4140 or 1045, hardened materials like S7, D2, A2, 4140, 1045 or the abrasion resistant grades.(AR400, A514). The wear plates that are abrasion resistant, are so designed that allow to unbolt from the equipment, re-shim and re-grind to the original equipment’s height or have another liner replaced.
We manufacture our Overlay Chromium Carbide plates under a state- of- the- art automation technique. Our research and development efforts, team expertise, along with experiments in the field result in choosing the correct mix of alloys covering a variety of applications. Chromium Carbide Wear Plate is considered to be a category of wear plate that is extremely abrasion resistant and is known for its extreme durability particularly under harsh abrasive, erosive and even impact environments.
What you should know prior to ordering your wear pl ate It is important to keep in mind the intensity of the plate hardness and the liner’s intent. Remember, the greater the hardness of the plate, the more durable it is likely to be for service, however, there is the requirement of softer material for some components that are prone to wear and tear prior to the main surface.
WALDUN Wear Fan Blades Video
Why WALDUN Wear Fan Blades
- Higher chromium content in the chemical composition of wear-resistant layer
- Higher volume fraction of Cr7C3 carbide in metallographic structure
- Wear-resistant layer is high and uniform, hardness can reachHRC60-65
- Wear-resistant layer is uniform and the tolerance is controlled between 0 ~ 0.5 mm
- The flatness and flatness of the plate surface areat 3mm/M
- Wear resistance is muchhigher than heat treatment wear-resistant steel.