Crusher Wear Liner
WALDUN Crusher liner is in the interior of the crusher and belongs to the consumable equipment. That is, in the work time, the internal parts with the extension of working time, in the gradual wear and tear, when the wear reached a certain degree, the equipment can no longer work smoothly. The lining plate in the material can play a role in the protection, reduce some parts of the crusher internal wear or damage phenomenon, which can reduce the impact on the efficiency of the equipment, reduce the cost of parts maintenance investment.
CCO Wear Liners Details
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Grade: Q235/Q345+Chromium carbide overlay
Place of Origin: Suzhou, China
Brand Name: WALDUN
Model Number: WD-3+3,WD-4+4,WD-5+5,WD-6+4, etc
Type: Steel Plate, bimetallic wear resistant steel
Technique: Hardfacing, open arc welding, submerged arc welding
Surface Treatment: hardfacing, cladding, coated, overlaying, Chromium carbide overlay coated
Application: Mining, Steel, Cement, Power, Port, Glass, Coal, Sugar, etc.
Special Use: Wear Resistant Steel
Width: 1400mm, 2100mm, customized
Length: 3000mm, 3400mm, 3500mm, customized
Processing Service: Bending, Welding, Cutting, Punching
Product Name: chromium carbide overlay hardfacing wear liner
Material: Q235/Q345+Chromium carbide overlay
Base metal: Q235/Q345
Wear resistance: High wear abrasion resistance
Chemical composition: C: 3.0-5.0% Cr:25-40%
Microstructure: Carbide (Cr7C3)volume fraction above 50%
Flatness tolerance: ±3mm/m
Impact resistance: Medium
How we supply for wear plates solution?
- Welding wire: We manufacture welding wire by our own selves, with strict rule on the alloy composition.
- Base Plates: We get all our base plates from China’s biggest steel Mills and are restricted to our strict quality assurance procedure.
- R&D Team: We provide an R&D team on both equipment and hardfacing technology.
- Customized Wear Products: We also supply customized Wear products in line with our customers’ demand.
- Delivery: We guarantee an on-time delivery accompanied by a flexible payment plan.
- Our company welcomes Fob, EXWORK, CIF and other trade terms.
- The packing is strictly in line with the customs requirements.
What else should I know before I order my wear plate?
You should know the what hardness of the plate is and what the intent is of the liner. The harder the plate that is used, the longer it will last in service, but there are trade-offs. For some parts, you will need a softer material that is intended to wear out before your primary surface.
Our Working Videos:
Ordering a wear plate from WALDUN
In some cases, we can modify your equipment to incorporate these liner plates when not in the original equipment design. If your equipment has lost some efficiency or does not hold the same tolerances as new, inspect the worn parts. There could be an easy and cost effective fix to the problem.