Coal Pulverizers Wear Liner
Coal pulverizers wear liner is used to protect the cylinder from direct impact and friction of the grinding body and materials. At the same time, different types of liners can be used to adjust the movement state of the grinding body to enhance the abrasive effect of the crushing body on the materials. It is helpful to improve the crushing efficiency of the mill, increase the output, and reduce metal consumption.
As essential equipment for coal preparation, the medium-speed mill has always faced the test of wear and tear since it was born. According to statistics, about 80% of the parts which fail in medium speed grinding belong to the direct or indirect result of metal wear. Metal wear will reduce the efficiency of equipment operation, frequent replacement, and maintenance of workpieces, and increase energy consumption. Wall Shield provides suitable wear-resistant materials and wear-resistant way, effectively improve the wear-resistant ability of medium speed wear. Thus improve equipment life and reliability, become numerous equipment, and use manufacturers’ first choice. The material of the medium-speed grinding cylinder is of different particle size and hardness. These materials in the middle-speed mill internal movement, non-stop to the middle-speed mill parts of the body friction, erosion, and impact, bodywear is inevitable. The reasons for the wear of the medium-speed grinding cylinder are quite complicated. There are both abrasive wears caused by the sliding of coarse granular materials and wind erosion caused by the rapid decay of high-concentration dust-containing gas. And there are even by rough particle materials or grinding mill has broken by foreign bodies such as high-speed impact caused by impact wear.
- Welding wire: We manufacture welding wire by our own selves, with strict rule on the alloy composition.
- Base Plates: We get all our base plates from China’s biggest steel Mills and are restricted to our strict quality assurance procedure.
- R&D Team: We provide an R&D team on both equipment and hardfacing technology.
- Customized Wear Products: We also supply customized Wear products in line with our customers’ demand.
- Delivery: We guarantee an on-time delivery accompanied by a flexible payment plan.
- Our company welcomes Fob, EXWORK, CIF and other trade terms.
- The packing is strictly in line with the customs requirements.
What else should I know before I order my wear plate?
You should know the what hardness of the plate is and what the intent is of the liner. The harder the plate that is used, the longer it will last in service, but there are trade-offs. For some parts, you will need a softer material that is intended to wear out before your primary surface.
Our Working Videos:
Ordering a wear plate from WALDUN
In some cases, we can modify your equipment to incorporate these liner plates when not in the original equipment design. If your equipment has lost some efficiency or does not hold the same tolerances as new, inspect the worn parts. There could be an easy and cost effective fix to the problem.