Chromium Carbide Overlay Wear Liner
WALDUN Chromium Carbide Overlay Wear Liner is manufactured by welding one or multiple wear resistant layers on a medium or low carbon steel base plate.
The overlay alloy has a high amount of chromium carbide hard particles which makes the plate have good wear and impact resistance.
Overlay thickness range: 3-25mm
Wear plate size: 1400*3000,1400*3400, 1400*3500, 2100*3500, customized.
- Welding wire: We manufacture welding wire by our own selves, with strict rule on the alloy composition.
- Base Plates: We get all our base plates from China’s biggest steel Mills and are restricted to our strict quality assurance procedure.
- R&D Team: We provide an R&D team on both equipment and hardfacing technology.
- Customized Wear Products: We also supply customized Wear products in line with our customers’ demand.
- Delivery: We guarantee an on-time delivery accompanied by a flexible payment plan.
- Our company welcomes Fob, EXWORK, CIF and other trade terms.
- The packing is strictly in line with the customs requirements.
What else should I know before I order my wear plate?
You should know the what hardness of the plate is and what the intent is of the liner. The harder the plate that is used, the longer it will last in service, but there are trade-offs. For some parts, you will need a softer material that is intended to wear out before your primary surface.
Our Working Videos:
Ordering a wear plate from WALDUN
In some cases, we can modify your equipment to incorporate these liner plates when not in the original equipment design. If your equipment has lost some efficiency or does not hold the same tolerances as new, inspect the worn parts. There could be an easy and cost effective fix to the problem.