Ball mill liner
Ball mill liner is used to protect the cylinder so that the cylinder from the abrasive body and material direct impact and friction, but also use different forms of the liner to adjust the movement of the grinding body state, to enhance the grinding body of the material crushing effect, help improve the grinding efficiency of the mill, increase production, reduce metal consumption.
1.high wear and impact resistance
Double dielectric quenching in the alloy steel liner by the scientific and reasonable formula of alloying elements. The liner has good physical and chemical properties, hardness HRC45-55 above, impact toughness value of 25J above, service life is more than two times the high manganese steel. Able to withstand a huge impact strength. In work can maintain the liner plate surface shape for a long time, to ensure the mill stability to improve the output of 5% above.
2.high strength, high toughness
In the liner quenching process, the use of good thermal stability of the special dual-media quenching agent for the media so that the product achieves high strength, high hardness, and high toughness of the match meet the wear-resistant technology requirements.
3.High-cost performance and adaptability
After the advanced double medium quenching process, it has the characteristics of high quenching hardness and high toughness value. So that the liner has good wear resistance, high manganese steel liner compared to the medium alloy double medium quenching medium alloy steel ball mill liner shows excellent cost performance. It can adapt to mine wet mill, dry mill, mixed mill, and so on.
- Welding wire: We manufacture welding wire by our own selves, with strict rule on the alloy composition.
- Base Plates: We get all our base plates from China’s biggest steel Mills and are restricted to our strict quality assurance procedure.
- R&D Team: We provide an R&D team on both equipment and hardfacing technology.
- Customized Wear Products: We also supply customized Wear products in line with our customers’ demand.
- Delivery: We guarantee an on-time delivery accompanied by a flexible payment plan.
- Our company welcomes Fob, EXWORK, CIF and other trade terms.
- The packing is strictly in line with the customs requirements.
What else should I know before I order my wear plate?
You should know the what hardness of the plate is and what the intent is of the liner. The harder the plate that is used, the longer it will last in service, but there are trade-offs. For some parts, you will need a softer material that is intended to wear out before your primary surface.
Our Working Videos:
Ordering a wear plate from WALDUN
In some cases, we can modify your equipment to incorporate these liner plates when not in the original equipment design. If your equipment has lost some efficiency or does not hold the same tolerances as new, inspect the worn parts. There could be an easy and cost effective fix to the problem.