4 DIA x 10′-0 LG Overlay Pipes
4 DIA x 10′-0 LG overlay pipes with 5 mating flange is a very popular chromium-carbide overlay with qualities that provide extended life in applications of extreme abrasion, impact and heat. The overlay has a dense concentration of chromium carbides which are uniformly distributed throughout its matrix. It is welded to a carbon steel base, and the plate can be cut, formed or rolled into most any shape or configuration. The material can be purchased as plate, pipe or fabricated products. Its versatility makes it an ideal choice for a variety of industries.
They are manufactured by hardfacing a carbon steel pipe with an abrasion resistant material using arc welding processes. Hardfacing overlay products are suitable for extremely severe abrasive wear and moderate to low impact. Chromium carbide overlay pipes are designed to handle extreme wear and are capable of working in the most demanding environments. Common applications include dredging, slurry pumps, chutes, suction lines, carbon injection, air ducts and troughs.
Clad pipe – chromium carbide overlay consists of Q235 steel pipe and chromium carbide wear-resistant layer, which generally accounts for 1/3-2/3 of the total thickness of the pipe.
· Between the wear-resistant layer and the base material is the Metallurgy Union, the wear-resistant layer will not fall off, can withstand the big impact;
· The processing and forming of wear pipe adopts two methods of rolling wear-resistant steel plate or directly surfacing welding in seamless pipe
· The wear-resistant layer formed by surfacing welding inside the tube has the same performance as the wear-resistant steel plate
· The method of surfacing welding wear-resistant pipe is flanged connection and welded connection
· Build-up welding wear-resistant pipe can be processed into elbow, tee, cone, square pipe and so on
· The minimum CRIMP radius is 20 times the thickness of the plate.