Enclosed Type Plasma Cladding Machine
The enclosed plasma cladding machine can be used for welding the head, cutter, valve and other shaft parts, pipe parts of the outer circle, the inner hole and the end face. Surface strengthening and repair of wear-resistant layer overlays and damaged surfaces and disc parts.
Plasma cladding, which uses a micro-beam plasma arc as a heat source, uses alloy powder as the filler metal, the alloy powder and the surface of the substrate, and then uses it as a heat source. It is a kind of surfacing process method that is heated and melted together to form an alloy layer.
Plasma cladding machine features:
- Mechanical walking structure using imported linear guide rails, precision worm gear reducer and stepping motor drive walking, the whole machine drive small gap, high rigidity, stable and reliable operation, convenient integration. It is equipped with a servomotor-driven slewing bearing for precise spindle drive. Small gap, high rotational accuracy, easy to control.
- One-piece construction, easy to transport and move.
- Equipped with lighting, exhaust fans, shading mobile protective doors, simple operation, the overall structure is beautiful and humane.
Plasma cladding applicable products:
Applicable to the general shaft parts, tube parts of the outer circle, bore and end face of the wear layer welding and damage surface repair. It can also be used for surface welding and repair of disk parts.
Plasma cladding machine parameters:
|item||Model and Brand||Main parameters||Configuration items||Model and Brand||Description of main parameters|
|Transverse Mechanism Motor||YZM stepper motors||Effective stroke 1000mm||Arc Pressure Tracking||WALDUN|
|Lifting Column Motor||YZM stepper motors||Effective stroke 700mm||Current communication||485 communications|
|Spindle rotation motor||Servo Motor||Rotational speed 0.01r/min~5.0r/min||Touchscreens||Wellbutton||7″ screen TK6071IQ|
|Welding Positioner||HBT-35||Rated load 300KG||Control system||Mitsubishi of Japan||FX Series PLC|
|Three-jaw chuck||K11-320C||Clamping range 25~320mm||Control panel||WALDUN||Integrated into the device housing|
- We have 15 years of experience. Committed to wear plate, wear pipes, parts, and related equipment production and sales.
- Our equipment used by significant suppliers of wear-resistant plates in many countries. Contact us to get some references.
- We use our R & D and manufactured hardfacing equipment to produce wear-resistant plate, our annual wear-resistant plate production value reach more than 20 million US dollars. Therefore, we are experts in the production of wear-resistant plates. Only in the creation of the wear-resistant plate, we can provide you with the best wear-resistant production types of equipment.
- In total, we sold over 500 surfacing machines in the past ten years.
- Our lead time is short because we have a very mature supply chain.
- According to your unique production requirements, we can provide custom-made corresponding non-standard equipment. Contact us for more information.
- We have an excellent after-sales service team. To make sure you use the equipment properly after you buy it.
- We have excellent quality assurance on our machines. All the tools we produce has a one-year warranty.
- Our package can meet your shipping, air transport requirements.
Ordering a plasma cladding machine from WALDUN
In some cases, we can modify your equipment to incorporate these liner plates when not in the original equipment design. If your equipment has lost some efficiency or does not hold the same tolerances as new, inspect the worn parts. There could be an easy and cost effective fix to the problem.