If you’re looking for a reliable hardfacing machine supplier to provide you hardfacing machine, you are in the right place.
Even the hardfacing machine is very mature nowadays, WALDUN can always endeavour to do the hardfacing machine better, besides the best solution and good service, we also can provide competitive rates for hardfacing machine.
WALDUN will help your choose the right and best hardfacing machine for you, we have an excellent after-sales service team. To make sure you use the equipment properly after you buy it, and also we will help your importing from China to your factory.
PTA Hardfacing Machine
- We have 15 years of experience. Committed to wear plate, wear pipes, parts, and related equipment production and sales.
- Our equipment used by significant suppliers of wear-resistant plates in many countries. Contact us to get some references.
- We use our R & D and manufactured hardfacing equipment to produce wear-resistant plate, our annual wear-resistant plate production value reach more than 20 million US dollars. Therefore, we are experts in the production of wear-resistant plates. Only in the creation of the wear-resistant plate, we can provide you with the best wear-resistant production types of equipment.
- In total, we sold over 500 surfacing machines in the past ten years.
- Our lead time is short because we have a very mature supply chain.
- According to your unique production requirements, we can provide custom-made corresponding non-standard equipment. Contact us for more information.
- We have an excellent after-sales service team. To make sure you use the equipment properly after you buy it.
- We have excellent quality assurance on our machines. All the tools we produce has a one-year warranty.
- Our package can meet your shipping, air transport requirements.
WALDUN HARDFACING MACHINE VIDEOS
Waldun wear plates product series
Pipe cladding machine video
Wear plate in chennai
Hardfacing machine in Waldun
Hardfacing Machine – The Supreme FAQ Guide
The sales of hardfacing machines have seen an increase over the past few years.
With businesses and companies advancing with operations, the demand for better equipment is increasing, too.
In this post, we’ll be talking everything about hardfacing machines. By the end of this guide, you’ll exactly know the specific type of hardfacing equipment you need!
What is the Definition of Hardfacing?
It’s a welding procedure that you can apply to parts that are already damaged or worn-out.
You can use it for restoration, rebuilding, enhancement, and even rehabilitation.
What are Hardfacing Machine?
Hardfacing machine is equipment that you can use to accomplish hard surfacing treatment.
You can find many different types of hardfacing equipment – we’ll discuss those below.
Different Hardfacing Patterns
You can set various hardfacing machines to perform different hardfacing patterns.
The primary patterns for hard surfacing are:
Choosing the pattern would depend on the type of abrasion, material causing the abrasion, and the wear location.
Can Hardfacing be Done With Hardalloy Stick Electrode?
Yes, in fact, hardalloy sticks electrodes are considered as the best base for hardfacing.
Due to its properties of it being safe; adding the fact that it offers excellent durability, it’ll be perfect for the integration of a new protective layer.
Can I Use Hardfacing MIG Wires For Hardfacing?
Absolutely! However, there are certain hard surfacing machines and equipment that don’t feed off of wires.
So, you have to make sure that you’ll use a hardfacing machine that allows it.
Different Hardfacing Welding Methods
For hardfacing, you can utilize and employ almost all welding methods. You can choose to use:
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Plasma Transferred Arc Welding (PTAW)
- Oxyfuel Welding
- And So On!
Similar to the welding wires, you need to look for equipment that are capable of these methods!
Factors to Know Before Purchasing Hardfacing Equipment
Before you decide which hard surfacing machine you need, it’s imperative that you know a couple of factors and characteristics of them first.
- Control System (Is it hard or easy-to-understand?)
- Maintenance requirement
- Flexibility and versatility
- Water cooling effect (Coes it have one?)
- Flux Feeding (Does it have one?)
Are There Different Hardfacing Techniques?
While there could be more, the two primary techinques of hardfacing are: overlay (welding) or build-up.
Build-up is a technique you use to rehabilitate or restore old parts and components. It’s like to restore the dimensions of it.
Overlay is the procedure you do to protect the part or component from all the types of wear it can undergo.
Types of Hardfacing Machines or Equipment
You can choose from a wide range of hardfacing equipment. There are:
These are machines you can use to hardface from within and outside the wall.
One-head hard surfacing machines have operational ability for humans, but have processes in automation; it’s the same with two heads.
The only difference would be with the number of welding heads for hardfacing.
These are hard surfacing machines that utilize plasma transferred arc (PTA) as the welding process to complete the procedure.
Aside from these, there are many more machines you can use for hard surfacing.
Different Hardfacing Welding Rods
Various hardfacing welding electrodes can be categorized into three (3) groups: Cobalt base, Nickel base, and Iron base.
Depending on the hardfacing machine you’ll be using would dictate the type of electrode it’s compatible with.
Can Hardfacing be Done for Longevity and Strength?
Yes! In fact, those are two (2) of the primary uses of hardfacing.
Since the process is used to deposit material to the surface, you can use it to enhance the durability and the strength of your part or component.
This allows it to absorb more impact.
Furthermore, it can also add to the lifespan of a part, making it resist more actions.
Excavator Bucket Rebuilding and Hardfacing
Because of their nature, excavator and loader buckets undergo the wear-and-tear process faster.
Performing hardfacing can allow them to be more durable and longer-lasting! You can apply it on both the interior and the exterior of the buckets for rebuilding, restoring, or enhancing.
Hardfacing Electrode Number
The numbers on the electrode have meanings – they’re not just a bunch of random numbers.
Comprised of a letter and a 4 or a 5-digit number, here are their meanings:
- Letter (Prefix E means that it’s an arc welding electrode)
- First two (2) digits (of a 4-digit number) and first three (3) digits (of a 5-digit number) determines the tensile strength (at the minimum).
- Third (3rd) digit (of a 4-digit number) and the fourth (4th) digit of a (5-digit number) is a sign of the welding position.
- The last number is what describes the type of coating that you can use with the electrode.
Before purchasing an electrode, make sure that you know your hardfacing machine well. Using a different or an incompatible electrode can mess up the workpiece.
Where Can You Find a Trusted Manufacturer of Hardfacing Machines?
You can find a lot of hardfacing machine manufacturers in the world.
Should you want to work with the best, you can always count on us here at Waldun.
For many years, Waldun has been the top and the most sought after manufacturer of hard surfacing machines and equipment.
Waldun’s Hardfacing Machine
We offer a versatile range of hard surfacing machines you might find useful for your business. We have:
- Valve Hardfacing Machines
- Thick Pipe Plasma Hardfacing Machines
- PTA Hardfacing Machines for Plates
- Enclosed Type Plasma Cladding Machines
- Pipe Hardfacing Equipment
- One and Two-Head Hardfacing Machines
Do you have a specific type or kind of machine you want done? Shoot us an email and we’ll work with our R&D team to help engineer it for you.
You can trust Waldun’s specialty in manufacturing and producing machines for hard surfacing. We can even customize the equipment you’re looking for!
Get a chance to get the highest quality of hardfacing equipment you can get in the market! Experience world-class quality after-sales services without spending a fortune!
Buying Guide for Hardfacing Machine
When it comes to hardfacing, the best machines not only helps you achieve the best results, it can also help you take the stress away.
Hardfacing has been one of the most sought after services by many companies. Because of their nature, they’re a “must-have” and the demand is soaring high.
It can be done through spray-fuse, welding, and even thermal spraying. Any of these can deposit the tough and strong material on a workpiece.
But how do you choose the best hardfacing welding equipment for your projects? What are the things you need to look for?
In this guide, we will focus on guiding you in terms of finding the best machinery or equipment. We’ll go into detail in terms of what you need to look for, manufacturers that you can trust, and the like.
Why You Need Hardfacing
In all realness, hardfacing is never a requirement that businesses and companies look for.
But, they’re perfect to make sure all your machines and equipment are safe from damages.
You need hardfacing because of the following benefits it can give you:
- Lessened replacement of parts
- Reduction of cost (no need to buy equipment again)
- Increased operations
- Restoration of worn-out products and parts
- Decreased downtime
- Faster processes
These are just some of the most recognizable and the most common benefits it can give.
Others would depend on the goals and the procedures that you have for your machines. Overall, hardfacing is a process that can help you save time, money, and effort.
Where Can Hardfacing be Applied to?
Hardfacing can be applied to a whole wide range of industries. Some of the most common ones include:
- Construction Industry
- Mining Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Marine Industry
- And Many More
So long as you need to improve, enhance, strengthen, or restore equipment, hardfacing is for you.
What are Hardfacing Machines?
Hardfacing machines are the equipment that can help you with your hardfacing needs. Hardfacing welding machines are, in fact, the best solution that you can run to.
There are a myriad of different machines, specifically offered by manufacturers. However, choosing the best one can be a challenge.
Types of Hardfacing Welding Machines
Focusing on the welding process, there are different types of machines and equipment as well.
These are the machines that utilize a wire feed for welding.
They’re easy to use, they’re fast and urgent, and are flexible in working on different metal types.
Using GMAW machines can allow you to weld a wide range of metals including:
- Aluminum Steel
- Mild Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- And Many More
Stick Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) Machines
SMAW machines are the machines that utilize a stick or rod electrode to perform the weld.
It’s also considered as one of the most difficult welding processes; skill is most often required form the welder operating it.
Using SMAW machines, you can weld a wide range of metals and alloys. It can also bring in these benefits:
- Low cost
- Less spatter
- Faster process
FCAW machines are famous for their portability and their simplicity.
If you’re going to perform welding in many different areas, FCAW machines can lift that burden off of your shoulders.
They’re the perfect machines if you’re:
- Moving from one place to another
- Welding outdoors (in windy areas)
- Looking for the easiest welding process
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Machines
Tungsten is known as a non-consumable electrode and can provide stronger and tougher works.
Comparing it to GMAW welding, it’s more difficult to control and work on. However, you can use it to work on a wide range of materials, steels, and alloys.
They’re cost-efficient because the electrode is consumed slower; it produces stronger and more accurate welds, and it’s perfect for complex scenarios.
If you or your welders are experienced, using GTAW machines is the best solution that you need!
Guide in Purchasing Hardfacing Machines
With recent innovation on hardfacing equipment, it’s difficult to know which the best one is.
But, to give you some sort of guide, here are a few of the best factors that you can look for:
Ask yourself these questions:
- What materials or metals would I be welding?
- Would I aim for speed and productivity? Or do I want quality work?
Welding is performed on steel (carbon) and it’s highly compatible with many machines.
Do research on what you need; this is one of the most important factors you need to consider.
How would you rate your welders’ experience? What do you think would be the best equipment they can use?
If your welders’ skills are above average, you might want to go for the GTAW machines for they are better and they have better chances of producing higher and better quality welds.
Look at the experience of your welders, too because they’ll be the ones who’ll use it.
Ease of Use
Would your hardfacing welding machines be just in one single location? Would it be just stationary? Or would it be transferred from one place to another to accommodate to all projects?
There are machines that are light and can be transferred from one place to another. However, there are also some that are just stationary.
How easy do you want your experience to be in using and in transporting them?
Who Can You Trust?
Here with us at Waldun, we can deliver high-quality, proven, and innovative hardfacing machines and equipment to you.
We are the best – and that is without question as we have served hundreds of companies and businesses from all around the world.
The wide selection of hardfacing machinery we offer befits all of our clients’ needs and wants. From your traditional single-head hardfacing machine, to multiple plasma arc welding machines, you can trust us.
Experience the best set of hardfacing equipment without spending a fortune with us, here at Waldun!
You can choose from the following machines that we offer:
- One Head Hardfacing Equipment
- Two Heads Hardfacing Equipment
- Pipe Hardfacing Equipment
- Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) Welding Equipment
- Plasma Cutting Equipment
In the past ten (10) years alone, we already sold over 500 equipment and machines to different companies around the globe. Trust us the same way other clients and companies have!
Let’s review each of them in details.
- HARDFACING MACHINE FROM WALDUN=HIGHER QUALITY+LOWER PRICE+BETTER SERVICE
- WALDUN HARDFACING MACHINE VIDEOS
- Hardfacing Machine – The Supreme FAQ Guide
- What is the Definition of Hardfacing?
- What are Hardfacing Machine?
- Different Hardfacing Patterns
- Can Hardfacing be Done With Hardalloy Stick Electrode?
- Can I Use Hardfacing MIG Wires For Hardfacing?
- Different Hardfacing Welding Methods
- Factors to Know Before Purchasing Hardfacing Equipment
- Are There Different Hardfacing Techniques?
- Types of Hardfacing Machines or Equipment
- Different Hardfacing Welding Rods
- Can Hardfacing be Done for Longevity and Strength?
- Excavator Bucket Rebuilding and Hardfacing
- Hardfacing Electrode Number
- Where Can You Find a Trusted Manufacturer of Hardfacing Machines?
- Waldun’s Hardfacing Machine
- Buying Guide for Hardfacing Machine
- Why You Need Hardfacing
- Where Can Hardfacing be Applied to?
- What are Hardfacing Machines?
- Types of Hardfacing Welding Machines
- Guide in Purchasing Hardfacing Machines
- Who Can You Trust?