Composite Wear Plate
Composite wear plate, i.e. bimetallic composite wear plate, is a plate product designed for use in large-area wear conditions.
Composite wear plate is an alloy wear-resistant layer with a volume fraction of 50% or more of Cr7C3 carbides, which is overlaid on a common steel plate, heat-resistant steel plate or stainless steel plate.
Composite wear plate has high wear resistance, impact resistance, deformability and weldability, and can be processed like a steel plate by direct curling and deformation, cutting and perforation, etc., and processed into engineering parts to meet the wear and tear work and mine put into use.
You can get smooth surface composite wear plates and composite wear plate with welding beams. Both whole sheet or any special customized size from WALDUN are available. And the WALDUN wear plates are very cost effective.
WALDUN Composite Wear Plate
All composite wear plate plate can get 1200X2400, 1500X3000, 2200X3000(Length X Width). You can contact us if you need customized size.
WALDUN composite wear plate is using plasma torch, water jet or arc air gouging tp cut to dimensions.
You can get customize plate size or pattern to meet the projects.
- Saving fitting and welding of smaller and special pieces
- Get maximum capacity and increase efficiency
- Reduced scrapto save total cost
- Precise measurement and fit
6+4 composite wear plate
Model Number: WED-100/6+4
12+25 composite wear plate
Model Number: WED-100/12+25
3+3 composite wear plate
Model Number: WED-100/3+3
6+6 composite wear plate
Model Number: WED-100/6+6
8+6 composite wear plate
Model Number: WED-100/8+6
10+10 composite wear plate
Model Number: WED-100/10+10
Note:Format is base material + hardfacing layer. You can contact us for a inquiry, if you need other sizes.
WALDUN Composite Wear Plate Video
Why WALDUN Composite Wear Plate
- Higherchromium content in the chemical composition of wear-resistant layer
- Higher volume fraction of Cr7C3 carbide in metallographic structure
- Wear-resistant layer is high and uniform, hardness can reachHRC60-65
- Wear-resistant layer is uniform and the tolerance is controlled between 0 ~ 0.5 mm
- The flatness and flatness of the plate surface areat 3mm/M
- Wear resistance is muchhigher than heat treatment wear-resistant steel.