According to characteristics of CCO Plate, WALDUN developed special open-arc flux cored welding wires for carbide wear plate.
After welding, you can achieve
- Slag cleaning is no longer required
- Small welding spatter
- Flat and beautiful wear plate
- High welding efficiency
- welding wire transition coefficient is above 0.9
WALDUN annual sales volume of clad plate cored welding wire is nearly 1000 tons. WALDUN has a high market share in China.
With stable quality and high quality service, the domestic sales and export volume are increasing year by year.
Specification: 2.8 mm / 3.2 mm
Packing: 200 kg / Drum (Other Package can be customized)
What types of material are chromium carbide cored welding wires made of?
What types of companies are buying welding wires?
Any company that has equipment for producing chromium carbide or tungsten carbide wear plates.
Are there different types of welding wires?
Yes, we have different types of welding wires. Below table is clear:
|GRADE||CHEMICAL||HRC||Thickness to weld（mm)|
|WED-95||C4.5～5 Mn0.5～1.5 Si0.5～1.5 Cr22～25||56～60||2.8～10|
|WED-100||C3.5～4 Mn0.5～1.5 Si0.5～1.5 Cr26～28||58～63||2.8～10|
|WED-357||C3.5～4 Mn0.1～2.5 Si0.15～2.5 Cr28～30 Mo0.3～0.7||56～60||2.8～20|
How we supply wear plates?
- Welding wire: We manufacture welding wire by our own selves, with strict rule on the alloy composition.
- R&D Team: We provide an R&D team on both equipment and hardfacing technology.
- 3. Customized welding wires: We also supply customized welding wiresin line with our customers’ demand.
- Delivery: We guarantee an on-time delivery accompanied by a flexible payment plan.
- Our company welcomes Fob, EXWORK, CIF and other trade terms.
- The packing is strictly in line with the customs requirements.
What else should I know before I order my welding wires?
You should know the what hardness of the plate is and what the intent is of the liner. The harder the plate that is used, the longer it will last in service, but there are trade-offs. For some parts, you will need a softer material that is intended to wear out before your primary surface.