Clad Pipe – Chromium Carbide Overlay
- Pipe diameter: bigger than 100 mm
- Inner Material: Chromium Carbide
- Connection: Flange, Butt Weld
- Inner layer thickness: Over 3mm
- Inner hardness: HRC60
- Length of single root: unlimited
- Extreme stress: Class A
- Corrosion resistance: good
- PACKING: Wooden case, bare package
- Working temperature:-60 °C ~ 800 °C
- REPAIRABLE: repairable by welding
- Supply Cycle: 10 days
- Payment: TT, LC, OA available
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Yes
- DRAWING DESIGN: available
- Metallurgical and power industry: transport coal powder, Ash, slurry, gypsum slurry and other metal pipes.
- Mining: The pipe used to transport ore fines，the service life of this pipe can be increased about five times, comparing to previous pipes.
- Coal: Coal Preparation and long-distance pipeline transportation are generally wet transportation, which requires both wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant pipeline, which can be used as a long-life pipeline, with considerable economic benefits.
How we produce clad pipe?
- The wear pipe is mainly made by hardfacing technology, the mechanical part of the equipment is designed reasonably, the electric part adopts the key surface input data, which can be connected with other equipment and welding machine freely The walking speed can be adjusted at any time according to the need, the welding pass can be arranged automatically, the welding wire can be deposited continuously, the wire feeding is automatic, the swing speed and width of the welding torch can be set by yourself; In the welding process, the height of welding torch is automatically tracked by independent research and Development System to improve the overall efficiency.
Transport and installation
- Hardfacing wear-resisting pipe can be installed directly by welding. Because of the high resistance of the wear-resisting layer, it is very convenient to knock, cut, replace, repair and install the pipe at will when local scaling and blocking occurs in the pipe guide.