Chromium Carbide Overlay Plates
If you’re looking for a reliable chromium carbide overlay plate suppliers to provide you chromium carbide overlay plates, you are in the right place.
Even the chromium carbide overlay plate is very mature nowadays, WALDUN can always endeavour to do the chromium carbide plates better, besides the best solution and good service, we also can provide competitive rates for chromium carbide overlay plates.
WALDUN will help your choose the right and best chromium carbide overlay plate for you, manufacture chromium carbide plates with WALDUN R&D machinery, and help your importing from China to your factory.
WALDUN CCO PLATE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Chemical Composition: chromium carbide steel plate is a kind of wear-resistant alloy, with a lot of hard particles of chromium carbide deposited on the medium and low carbon base metal.
- Standard thickness of chromium carbide plates mainly include: 3+3、4+4、5+5、6+4、6+5、6+6、8+5、8+6、8+8、10+5、10+6、10+7、10+8、10+10、12+5、12+6、12+7、12+8、12+10、12+11、12+12、14+6、14+8、14+10、16+6、16+8、16+10、18+6、18+8、18+10、20+6、20+8、20+10、30+10、40+10
- Micro-structure: The volume fraction of Cr7C3 carbide in the metal lo-graphic structure of wear-resistant layer is more than 50% .
- Hardness: According to the wear-resistant layer thickness, different usage, wear-resistant alloy surface hardness HRC56-65, the highest hardness of Chromium Carbide can be HV1800.
- WEAR RESISTANCE: According to lab test for wear resistance, WALDUN chrome carbide overlay steel is 20 times that of low carbon steel. And 8 times that of heat treated wear resistant steel. Test data of surface wear resistance and 75% depth wear resistance of ASTM-G65A dry sand show that it has high wear resistance.
- Flatness: flatness control in ±3mm/M.
- Thickness : alloy layer thickness uniformity, thickness tolerance 0-0. 5 mm.
- Other thickness chromium carbide wear plates can also be customized, welcome to inquiry.
WALDUN OVERLAY PLATES ADVANTAGES
- The content of chromium in the chemical composition of wear-resistant layer is as high as 25 ~ 40%; The content of chromium in common wear-resistant plate is only 10 ~ 20%.
- The volume fraction of Cr7C3 carbide in metallographic structure is more than 50%; The volume fraction of ordinary wear-resistant plate is less than 30%.
- The hardness of wear-resistant layer is high and uniform. The hardness is HRC60-65; The hardness of the ordinary wear-resistant plate is not uniform, and the hardness is less than 60.
- The thickness of wear-resistant layer is uniform and the tolerance is controlled between 0 ~ 0.5 mm; Ordinary wear-resistant plate wear-resistant layer thickness is mostly uneven.
- The flatness and flatness of the plate surface are controlled at 3mm/M; The common wear-resistant plate is uneven and seriously deformed.
- Wear resistance is 5 to 6 times higher than heat treatment wear-resistant Steel; Ordinary wear-resistant plate wear resistance is poor or no wear resistance.