Wear Plate For Cement Industry: Overlay plate has good and stable wear resistance and is suitable for most wear areas of cement equipment. Such as in protection of chutes, deflectors, screeds, hoppers, buckets, conveyors, fan blades, pipe and transitions.
Overlay wear plate has been used in cement industry for more than 10 years.
Although the cost is still high in the market, the economic analysis of the wear overlay plate in the whole life of the equipment shows that the actual economic benefits obtained by its use are considerable.
There are two specific aspects:
One is to prolong the service life of the wear-resisting structural parts of the equipment, thus saving the cost of manpower, materials and funds for maintenance.
The other is to reduce the air leakage and material leakage of the system, thereby reducing the system energy consumption and improving the working environment.
However, there are still some misunderstandings or places to be improved in the use of wear overlay plate in various enterprises, especially in the use of methods, direction, use of technology.
Wear overlay plate is made up of Q235,16MN and wear overlay layer. There are kinds of copper plate or stainless steel plate to do the substrate, but in the cement industry is not used much. Surface welded by wear alloy, and through the surfacing process of anti-deformation measures and the final shaping.
The characteristics of wear overlay plate for cement:
- Due to the use of automatic cladding and leveling treatment, so can achieve a smooth and beautiful surface
- Compared with common steel plate and stainless steel plate, it has excellent wear resistance. Its hardness value is above HRC56, which can not be achieved by COMMON STEEL PLATE
- Compared with the traditional manual surfacing and field surfacing, it can realize mass production, so it has lower production cost
- The bonding between the surfacing layer and the substrate is good and the welding strength is excellent
- Can be cut, bending, drilling, welding and other processing methods, so that it has a variety of applications
- Because the hardness of the surface reaches above HRC56, the substrate also has medium strength, which makes it have medium impact resistance
- The structure of the surfacing layer is chrome compound, and the hardness of the surfacing layer is not influenced by the high temperature below 500%
- Because the substrate is generally low carbon steel or low alloy steel plate, welding performance is good, can be connected with other components, so can be made many different shapes of reliable components.
Because of the above characteristics of the wear overlay plate, and as a wear-resistant material, it can be cut, bent, perforated, welded and other processing properties, so it can be widely used in the vulnerable parts such as vertical mill, powder separator, raw material conveying and clinker conveying in cement industry.