Bimetal clad elbow
Bimetal clad elbow is one of the abrasion resistant pipes. Industrial wear-resistant tube, wear-resistant elbow wear has always been a factor affecting the production of safe and civilized, with the continuous development of science and technology, materials are also constantly innovative, one after another, cast stone, cast steel, alloy, paste ceramic and other materials. Abrasion-resistant pipe mainly includes abrasion-resistant elbow, straight pipe, tee, large and small head, square knuckle, reducer pipe and other structural parts, mainly used for pneumatic, pumping slurry and other material transport pipeline. Due to the high hardness, fast flow rate and high flow rate of the conveying medium, the conveying medium has a long-term continuous impact on the pipe wall, wear, corrosion and so on, so that the pipe will produce fatigue and gradually be worn through.
- Welding wire: We manufacture welding wire by our own selves, with strict rule on the alloy composition.
- Base Plates: We get all our base plates from China’s biggest steel Mills and are restricted to our strict quality assurance procedure.
- R&D Team: We provide an R&D team on both equipment and hardfacing technology.
- Customized Wear Products: We also supply customized Wear products in line with our customers’ demand.
- Delivery: We guarantee an on-time delivery accompanied by a flexible payment plan.
- Our company welcomes Fob, EXWORK, CIF and other trade terms.
- The packing is strictly in line with the customs requirements.
Our Working Videos:
Ordering a Bimetal clad elbow from WALDUN
In some cases, we can modify your equipment to incorporate these bimetal clad elbow when not in the original equipment design. If your equipment has lost some efficiency or does not hold the same tolerances as new, inspect the worn parts. There could be an easy and cost effective fix to the problem.